2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Ode

Dear music,
 Hello, I'm youn hye-rin. and I like you very much. Because you make me very happy everytime. Jazz, Classic, Pop...

 I feel very thankfull to you. You make me delight, comfortable, fantastic, when I'm upset,  dizzy or even I'm happy.
JAZZ,,
You make me happy. When I'm upset, you make me delight and it make me positive person.
CLASSIC,,
You make me happy. When I'm dizzy, you make me comfortable and it make me prudent person.
POP,,
You make me happy. When I'm even happy, you make me fantastic and it make me pleased person.

 Also I want to learn your good point. You are kind to all people. You don't distinct between good or bad, pretty or ugly. You always give us happy.

댓글 4개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. Don’t forget to capitalize the first letter!
    *When I’m upset, you make me happy.
    Don’t capitalize "i" in "it."
    It’s good to have three kinds of music in your writing. You also included secondary meanings just like the author of 짜파게티 did. Good work!

    답글삭제
  3. Yes! I agree with DJ. If we forget these minor little things such as spacing and capitalizing, it makes our writing look like a messy bedroom. Please clean up.:)

    답글삭제
  4. BUT I like the poetry. Music is wonderful and you have mentioned many kinds.

    답글삭제